Compliance Consultant have teamed up with specialist trainers to provide Compliance Training Online of over 200 courses.
The categories cover general insurance, compliance, soft skills, sales, Fraud, complaints, and as part of the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), many courses offer certificates like the GDPR/DPA 2018, Money Laundering, TCF , SMCR, Bribery Act 2010 and Vulnerable Customers.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD):
Our eLearning platform features over 200 technical and compliance training modules, alongside our full suite of business, sales and soft-skills development support.
All learning conducted through the platform is captured in the central CPD hub, which individuals can also update with off-platform activity to create a single record with simple reporting for the learner and company-sponsor.
And we don’t stop there!
- We are an (Institute of Leadership & Management) ILM Approved Centre
- Organisations increasingly look for accreditation from a respected outside body to justify investment and provide assurance of quality.
- That’s why we’ve been an approved ILM centre for over 12 years now.
- We run programmes which allow successful delegates to gain qualifications from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- We have a proven record of success because we give delegates the support and guidance they need. Our tutors are there to provide feedback and encouragement.
- We take care of most of the admin and we put successful delegates straight through for certification on many programmes.
Qualifications can be awarded as Awards, Certificates or Diplomas.
- Awards: the shortest and most concise qualification, accounting for 10 to 120 hours of learning
- Certificates: provide a broader base of knowledge and skills, for 130 to 360 hours of learning
- Diplomas: the most comprehensive qualification, with an extensive programme of learning amounting to over 370 hours
We have courses covering Coaching and Mentoring, Leadership and Management, Leadership and Team Skills, Executive Coaching and Mentoring & Effective Team Member Skills training.
CII Exam Support is available. Additional Courses Are Available – Prices on admission
LIFE & PENSIONS:
Our trainers support the full spectrum of CII qualifications, and our eLearning platform provides revision support and an exhaustive question bank for QF4 Diploma and QF6 Advanced Diploma qualifications:
RO2 Investment Principles and Risk Study Notes
RO3 Personal Taxation Study Notes
RO4 Pensions and Retirement Planning Study Notes
RO6 Financial Planning Practice
AF1 Personal tax and trust planning Study notes
AF4 Investment Planning Study Notes
J10 Discretionary Investment Management. A Guide to Calculations
Learners have access to online tutor support throughout their study; helping provide context and clarity.
Why Compliance Consultant Cares
We care that people have the access to quality training.
We operate a “There are no stupid questions policy” and as such, we should make available information to all who need to know, so that they can ask ever better and relevant questions about their business and regulatory impacts.
This is why we want you to take advantage of this low cost annual membership to conduct better your own training and betterment, at your own pace, to suit your own demands.
We have unique courses available through the platform from Feb 2022 covering a range of UK specific FCA Regulatory Topics. See our courses brochure.
To sign up for the SPECIAL Introductory Price of £139.99 inc VAT per person PER YEAR, just click on the button below. You will be set up on the system within 3 working days and your membership will commence from that day.
This applies to the first 100 signups before 6th April 2023.