Claims Management Companies will need to provide to the FCA, when and if asked, Compliance Procedures and Financial Crime policies.
We have worked with a number of CMCs and have created the following for your use.
Compliance Procedures Manual; FCA compliance checklist – Around 92 pages
2. Your responsibility
3. Regulatory environment and scope of permissions
4. Principles for Senior Managers & Certification Regime SMCR) for FCA regulated firms
5. The Company’s Compliance Structure
6. Money Laundering
7. Senior management arrangements, systems and controls
8. Conflict of Interests
9. Dealing with Customers
10. Financial Promotions
11. Customer Complaints
12. Training and Competence
14. Notifications to FCA
15. Breach, Discipline and Enforcement
16. Compliance Monitoring
17. Data Protection
Appendix A – Complaints Logs Frameworks
Appendix B Bibliography
- Compliance Oversight and the Compliance Function
- Claims Management Conduct of Business Sourcebook and Client Assets
- Regulatory Approach to Risk Management
- Compliance and Ethics
- Anti-Money Laundering
Appendix C GDPR Compliance Statement Template
Financial Crime Policy – Around 16 pages
1 Introduction To Financial Crime Policy
2 ANTI-BRIBERY & CORRUPTION POLICY
3 COMBATING FRAUD – INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
Appendix 1: Register of Attendees
All this from professional compliance consultants for just £450!
‘Making Compliance Work’
Contact Us Today!
Just complete the form below and make your purchase.